Check out this line-up of BET-C sessions!
Keynote by Dr. Jeffrey Sprague
Professor of Special Education and Director of the University of Oregon Institute on Violence and Destructive Behavior
- Integrated Models of Prevention and Treatment: Positive Behavior Supports and Restorative Practices (*BCBA)
- Blending School-wide Positive Behavior Support with Restorative Practices in the Classroom (*BCBA)
- The Millennial Generation: Trends, Theories, and Treatment
- How to Engage Families and Schools
- K12 Implementer’s Perspective on Preparing for a Successful Tier 1 Rollout
- Advanced PBIS Insights for School Leaders and Policy Makers
- Slut: A New Play about a Destructive Word
- Improbable to Unstoppable
- What’s Love Got To Do With It – The Heart of PBIS
- Caught on Camera: Using PBIS Video Effectively
- STEM is for Everyone: What’s Missing for Girls and Other Underrepresented Groups?
- Will It Blend?
- Supporting Students At-Risk: Check-In, Check-Out (CICO), Families And Diversity (*BCBA)
- Culturally Responsive PBIS for Equitable Schools
- The Art Digital Teaching
- Empowering Schools to be No Place for Hate
- The powerful impact of families & diversity in school-based decision-making
- PBIS: Preventing Restraint and Seclusion in Schools (*BCBA)
- Using SWPBIS to Help Schools Become more Trauma Sensitive
- What I Wouldn’t do for STEAM
- A Collaborative Approach to End the School-to-Prison Pipeline
*BCBA/BCaBA attendees may earn up to 6 Type 2 CEU credits by attending presentations indicated above with BCBA.
Look for presentation materials to be uploaded on the bet-c.org/materials page prior to the conference. Download, share, network and learn! @BETconf