If you miss this deadline, you may still attend by registering on site the day of the conference for $240.
Time is running out!
Make your plans now to join us November 7, 2019 as we celebrate PBIS and Ed Tech at the eighth annual BET-C Conference! You will gain practical knowledge from expert trainers, researchers, and P-12 administrators and teachers who are implementing Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports/Multi-Tiered Systems of Supports to dramatically increase achievement while sharply reducing disruptive behavior. Technology experts will also be on site to demonstrate innovative strategies and techniques to incorporate into the classroom. Bring your digital educators as well as your PBIS team!
Registration: 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM
Conference: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Breakfast, Lunch, AM/PM Snacks, and Post-Conference Reception
At Bet-C 2019 you will:
- Reconnect with colleagues and expand your professional network
- Gain new perspectives on school improvement and school safety
- Learn more about best practices in equitable discipline
- Understand the link between PBIS, family engagement, and student achievement
- Stay up to date on the latest strategies to integrate technology
- Earn up to 6 hours of professional development credit
- Earn BCBA CEUs for selected sessions
Please visit http://bet-c.org for detailed session descriptions. You can also Register here and read all about the conference, our Keynote speaker and see the Partner Exhibitor tables who will be with us!
Is There Professional Development Available?
Yes, Up to 7 contact hours are available. Upon completion of a brief, online, post-conference survey, attendees will receive their certificate of completion.